We raise funds and build partnerships to support District priorities of academic success and excellence for all Northshore students.
- Enrich & enhance the educational experiences of all students in the Northshore School District
- Support the achievement of appropriate Northshore School Board goals
- Engage a vibrant active board that engages the community, runs an impeccable non-profit and makes a positive impact on public education funding
- Provide funding for student programs in the following categories: LITERACY & ARTS, S.T.E.M., COLLEGE & CAREER READINESS, TEACHER EXCELLENCE, ADVANCED & STRUGGLING LEARNERS and HEALTH & ENRICHMENT
- Increase community Involvement in Public Education
- Every parent knows how their child is effected by Foundation funding
- Full individualized learning for all students to be real-world, career and college ready
- Create experiences that allow students to understand and experience success
- Demonstrate the values of public education by connecting community with schools
- Stimulate innovation and teacher excellence
- Operate with transparency, responsibility and agility
View our Nonprofit Profiles:
We work to build partnerships between parents, community members and businesses that enhance the efforts of the district and that ultimately result in our students having the opportunity to achieve academic excellence in their lives.
Northshore Schools Foundation is a is a highly rated local 501 (c)(3) local non-profit, charity that serves students and teachers in the Northshore School District located in the communities of Bothell, Kenmore, Woodinville. They have received the Top Rated in 2015 award from Great Non-Profits, are a Gold Participant on Guidestar, and were a best local non-profit finalist in the Best of Northshore 2015. They are best known for enriching the educational experience for students, supporting teachers and making a meaningful contribution to public education and the community. The Foundation has granted over $1 million dollars to our schools, funding programs and resources that benefit every student nearly every day during their school career. Your charitable donation is IRS tax deductible and will help leave a legacy for students all across the Eastside and Pacific Northwest.
Formed in 1995 as the Northshore Public Education Foundation, the mission of the now Northshore Schools Foundation is to raise funds and builds partnerships to support District priorities of excellence and academic success for all Northshore students.