Foundation Ambassadors help us maintain collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with individual schools and PTA’s. By partnering, we can ensure that students receive support through their entire school career, from elementary school to high school, as well as at their individual schools.
The Foundation will:
* Help you recruit volunteers for science and career fairs, and other volunteer events
* Publicize school accomplishments, drives and community-oriented events
* Offer your school funding through the innovative classroom grant process
* Support your teachers by offering support for the National Board Teacher Certification
As an Ambassador, you will act as a liaison from your school to the Foundation, ensuring that the Foundation is aware of PTA and school-wide activities, and that your school is aware of Foundation events.
Anyone who loves public education, wants to serve our students, and is affiliated with a school (parent, staff member, alumni, family member of a student) can serve as an Ambassador. Regular access to email is required.
You help the Foundation by:
* Ensuring Foundation events are included in parent communications
* Informing teachers of Foundation Grant opportunities
* Participating in our annual luncheon as a table captain with guests from your school
* Posting signs in your area for All in for Kids Campaign
* Delivering items to your school from time to time
Ambassadors are asked to serve a 1-year-term. Time commitment is estimated to be less than an hour a month with an additional 3-4 hours annually for face to face meetings and luncheon events. Total volunteer commitment expected to be 12-16 hours annually.
Join the conversation with other Ambassadors:
Welcome to the Ambassador Resources page.
Please view the different categories and feel free to comment in the appropriate categories below.