A Taste of the Holidays
Bring your Book club, bunko group or wine tasting club – or even just a friend and enjoy the taste of the holidays.
Country Village will host “A Taste of the Holidays” wine tasting event from 5-8 p.m. on Saturday November 16, 2013
Come experience and fun filled evening of holiday shopping and wine tasting from 20 local wineries, each one located in a different shop throughout the village. This event follows the grand opening of the holiday season at Country Village and many stores will be offering discounts to wine walk guests.
Proceeds benefit the Northshore Schools Foundation. Tickets are required for the wine tasting. Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the check-in booth. Online ticket sales end Friday at midnight. Tickets are available at www.NorthshoreSchoolsFoundation.org.
This is a “BYOG” (Bring your own glass) event. Must be 21 years old for the wine tasting and identification is required at the check-in tent when picking up tickets.
Participating stores and wineries include:
• Piccola Cellars at Eclectic Haven
• Hedges Family Estates at An Afternoon To Remember
• Robert Ramsay Cellars at Quite The Find
• Davenport Cellars at Bon Sejour Home
• J & A’s Winery at Sankara Imports
• Patterson Cellars at Heartland Interiors
• Vortex Cellars at Town Hall Antique Mall
• Lodmell Cellars at The Weed Patch
• Dubindil Winery at Poppies
• Amelia Bleu at The Village Eatery & Tea Shop
• Goose Ridge Estate Winery at Cranberry Cottage
• Kyra Wines at Life Solutions Healing Center
• Isenhower Cellars at White House Antiques
• Foxy Roxy Wine Company at O’malley & Potter
• Convergence Zone Cellars at The Village Bean
• Northwest Cellars at JJ Books
• Gecko Wine Co. and Michael Florentino Cellars at Country Blend
Country Village is located at 23718 Bothell-Everett Highway in Bothell.